Our services include:
- Auditing the personal data processing workflow, including gathering and analysis of information about all corporate workflow involving personal data, in particular inspection of conformance of volumes of processed data to declared goals, analysis of proper reasons for processing data, etc.
- Elaborating personal data handling policies in compliance with the Belarusian Personal Data Protection Law, GDPR, and CCPA.
- Elaborating internal corporate policies/documents in compliance with the Belarusian Personal Data Protection Law (personal data protection policy, access isolation policy, personal data subject query handling policy, personal data subject query templates, orders apponting officers in charge of personal data protection, etc.).
- Preparing graphical/textual manuals for conforming company products in line with the Belarusian Personal Data Protection Law, GDPR, CCPA.
- Consulting on monitoring website traffic using cookie files.
- Supporting advertising/marketing campaigns.
- Consulting on transferring personal data.
- Consulting and elaborating documents for children-targeted products in line with GDPR and COPPA.
- Training sessions for employees on handling personal data in line with new regulations on personal data protection in the Republic of Belarus.
Belarusian IT company
Representation of a Belarusian IT company and settlement of differences with a Slovenian customer under a confidentiality agreement.
One of the international leaders in e-commerce
Advising a global virtual trading platform on the implementation of online trading in Belarus. The consultation included preparation of a legal opinion on compliance with legal requirements on trade, advertising and personal data protection.
EU-US Data Privacy Framework: data transfers from the EEA to the US to happenarticles
Artificial intelligence in China: new regulationanalytical materials
How to challenge a trade mark when it is not used: proving the plaintiff's interestpublications in the media
A new profession in Belarus - data protection specialist. Who is suitable for whom?articles
META IS FINED A RECORD €1.2 BILLION FOR VIOLATING GDPR REGULATIONSannouncements
REVERA IT SCHOOL 2023